Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The New Year!

We celebrated the New Year in Big Bear. Lots of snow. Colder than usual, (yes, we are wimpy). Sledding tracks through the shrubs. Snowball fights, angels, and all that jazz. The kids wanted to stay longer. Justin informed me that when he grows up, he wants to live in Big Bear. Lindsay too. I think they just like the change of scenery:) They all agreed that cabins are much better than houses. I like the stuff that goes along with them. Family. Games. Food. Cozy Sleeping arrangements.


















2 comments:

Kim said...

Wanna know a secret? I went to bed at 9 on New Years Eve! How lame am I? I hope I will be cool like you when I grow up.

Laura said...

Wow! Looks like Fun!
By the way, thanks for dropping by the dresses, and thank you for your thank you! (is that too repetitive??) We should get together for dinner sometime soon!