Thursday, June 24, 2010

I love summertime! It brings cousins together.
Sarah, Darren, Daegan, and Ryden came for a visit.
Ryden loved playing with Alie's hairbrush.
She screamed if we took it away.
Alie loved every minute and pulled out all of her hair accessories.
Ryan and Daegan hangin' out.
Lindsay set up train tracks outside with tunnels and bridges that went in and out of the planter. Her creativity kept the little boys busy.
While they were here, we went to Sea World together.

Nana with the kids looking at the Polar Bear.
Fierce bear cubs in their snow den.







Fun Day!

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

Love the sea world polar bear den... Are you guys back?

Sarah said...

I'm guessing you are missing that hairbrush- we have it! Ryden LOVES that thing, it keeps her busy everyday for at least a half hour. We will give it back to you when we come to visit again at the end of August, maybe she will be willing to part with it then!

Sarah said...

BTW- I loved our late night talk...you are such a good mom and everytime I am with you I learn more about my husband...I love it! :) We love ya! Daegs keeps saying "miss val al".