Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Great Start

Footloose and School-Free!!
We have had a great start to our summer! Tuesday afternoon, the kids all said goodbye to their classmates and teachers mid-day. Our first four days have been a bit June-gloomy, but we are so happy to officially begin our summer time rituals. Here are some random highlights.
A Swim Day.

He's awesome!





Brave One.
To sum up the feeling of Freedom. "Woo Hoo!"
A couple more beach days.
Last day of school soccer practice and dinner in Del Mar on the beach.








Seriously, I still want to eat him up, sand and all.
Future 5th Graders at the Ice Skating Rink
Last day of 7th Grade!
Waiting for Breakfast Bagels after a swim day.
Love that they serve them all day long.
Park Day with the Tylers
My running buddy. (She kicks my butt on the hills)
Friday. Picnic at Old Poway Park. Just me and the kids.
In-n-out burgers, $1 Walmart bouncy balls, walking along the railroad tracks, tadpoles in the streams, grapevines to pick at, and the sun tucked away in the clouds made for a nice afternoon. I've decided I need a picnic basket.




No comments: