Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rainy Day Baseball


Another Rainy Saturday. Justin made it through his early game and team pics with gray clouds up above. This was the Orioles first game!! We were rained out of opening day and a game, so this was our first official one. We got in the car to grab a bite to eat before the next one, and . . . Rain. After some warm soup and bread from Panera, the clouds cleared for a bit, so off to the next field to watch Ryan. Our day was cut short because of the rain, but hey, we will take what we can get.
Daddy helping to set him up. I love the determination on his face.

Serious Stuff
On the Mound and Ready for Action
Scooping it up
Justin and his buddy, Chaz
#3 leading the team. Way to go Orioles!!
Just hanging' Out
Soccer Girls
Yikes, look at those dark clouds. . .
He's official. He has finished his training as a CMRLL Umpire. Save those skills for an
"un - rainy" day boys. You look great!!




4 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! I love the pic of Alan and Justin hanging. Val you have done a great job with your Blog. I am currently trying to get mine caught up. I can't believe how big Ryan and Caleb look. It happens way too fast!

Sarah said...

He is so cute Val! Seeing those pics of Justin playing baseball gets me excited -- to see Daegs do that in a few short years! Can't wait!

xo

Kim W said...

Can't say that the pictures of baseball season bring me any joy, but the pictures of your kiddos do. I love that Ryan and Caleb are doing it together. And that final picture with the rain drops on the window is great!

Andi said...

Justin looks so cute!! I love it!! I love that Ryan is going to be an umpire. Loren was jealous and said she wants to do that too!!