Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Five

You are my baby. You turned five today. This morning when you woke up, you asked me to hold you. I love your smile. I love your questions, your laugh, and your sweet tenderness. You love to be outdoors, you love to "help", and to discover. You are a joy and we are so grateful for all that you bring to our family. You are a peacemaker. Your soft center keeps you keenly aware of those around you, and what they are feeling. We love you so, Mr. Shmargenfarckle.
Happy Birthday!!

At preschool today, your teacher gave you a crown. When we asked you where you wanted to go for dinner, you chose McDonald's. It was a great choice because they had cool dragon toys there!! Sweet.

My big 5 year old buddy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Val I cannot believe he is 5 already! Happy Birthday big guy!! See you next week!