Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heel to Toe

This little girl has moved from "princess" dress up, to "teenager" dress up. She loves to wear my shoes, the only requirement is a heel. Getting height from platforms is just not her thing, she needs a true heel. She likes the way they sound, and most importantly the way they look. These red ones are her new favorites. Last night, after soccer practice and showering, she sat at the kitchen table with wet hair and jammies. Underneath the table, dangling from her feet, were the red shoes. The good news, I have been motivated to expand my shoe collection, which mostly consists of flip flops and sneakers. The bad news, she does a much better job walking in them than I do and my shoes are strewn through the house. Thanks for making me smile Alie.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'd be borrowing those shoes too if I lived with you... :) So cute!