Monday, November 30, 2009

Big Birthdays

Our Favorite Guy turned the big 4-0 this Month!


Sweet.
I have hoarded 16 of those years.
Our kids - 13 of those years. I love this pic with Ryan. I had fun going through old pictures, and lots of "old" stuff. We had a radical party with old, and some not so old friends. I feel like I am repeating myself. Oh well, it comes with maturing or ripening. That sounds better.



Nothing like a photo shoot to bring back memories of the "good ole days".


Our favorite Nana turned the big 6-0 this month. We were lucky enough to have her at our house on her big day.
She made popcorn balls with Lindsay,
Jumprope with Alie,
And had a yummy dinner with all of us, before blowing out her candle.
We love you Nana!!

Here's to many more years to come!!

No comments: