Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Halloween, this is Halloween . . .

Say it once, say it twice, take and chance and roll the dice. Rise with the moon in the dead of night. This is Halloween. . .
The pumpkin that lived.


Ryan( Michael Jackson), Justin (Mr. Harry Potter), Alison (Monarch Butterfly),
and Lindsay (Miss Hermione Granger). Wait. Hold on . . . we have a last minute costume change.

He is. . . well, I am not sure. But, it was sort of a warm night.
I guess he needed to "cool" down.
"Just give me the candy" . . .
I wonder where he gets his sense of style

Trick or treating buddies





A Sweet Ending. . . candy and a movie

6 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, I love all of your halloween posts and pics. You have a great eye and take such great pictures. So, I am learning that anything scary or anything goofy is a costume for boys - it doesn't have to make sense or have a name. It looks like your boys are the same! I love it!

SUMMER said...

BEST costumes ever!

Greenriverflyfisher said...

wow! i can't believe how much lindsey does look like hermione granger in that costume! of course miss lindsey is 1000x cuter (well gorgeous is more like it). I love ryan and alan's costumes. awesome!! allie couldn't be a cuter monarch butterfly. love, love the wings... and that little justin!!! wasn't ryan harry potter a few years ago? it makes little justin look so much older.

Greenriverflyfisher said...

oops! this is amber, apparently logged in under ryan.

Danielle said...

OK, AMAZING Halloween pics! You guys go all out for the holidays. I love it and need to take major tips!! Looks like the kids had a lot of fun and they look perfect!

Harper Family said...

Halloween was so much fun!! Your kids look darling and it was fun to hook up for trick or treating.