Sunday, May 9, 2010

One Lucky Family


At the risk of being in big trouble for tampering with the precious blog I thought I would just write a quick note of gratitude and love for my beautfiul wife. Mother's Day is an opportunity to show gratitude for all that the women in our life do and our family would be a total mess without her. Val is wonderful, unselfish, dedicated to our family, beautiful, loving, a bit obsessed with pictures (which we hate at times, and then are grateful later), and a wonderful example to us. I am indeed a very lucky and blessed man who still wonders how I got her to say yes to me and our kids are lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful mother. Happy Mother's Day Val!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

very sweet alan!

ferntyler said...

so nice! and so true.

Danielle said...

I couldn't agree more Alan! I admire Val so much she is such a terrific example to me on how to balance it all!