Sunday, September 27, 2009

We had our Primary Program this morning. Nana, Mimi, and Papa came to hear the children sing. Alison and Lindsay sang their first duet together. Their sweet voices were were touching as they sang "I feel my Savior's love". I know that they will remember this day and the spirit that was felt in the meeting. Sometimes I wish that my emotions were not connected to my tear ducts. I tend to leak easily. Justin surprised us by singing every song and entertained us with his exaggerated sign language movements.

I sure love this sweet little guy. He is "mine", but daddy would disagree.
Now that we no longer have babies in the house (which is very sad, by the way), we are able to have marbles. The kids love to play the "marble game". My grandpa made it for our family when I was little, and I remember playing with it for hours. They love it as much as we did. . .

5 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

Primary programs are the best. Those sweet little kids singing those songs of jesus and families. I bet the girls duet was something else. I can just hear their sweet voices singing that special song. Too bad you can't record that stuff. I subbed in primary for a little bit this year (before i was called in RS), so i was familiar with the songs for this year. They are so great. We epecially like, "God Gave us Families"

Janice said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! That marble toy is great! It must feel nice to be able to have marbles again! I agree with amber, i wish we could record primary programs... they are so sweet. It always makes me teary when their little voices all start singing... so small yet so powerful. i love that they sang how firm a foundation. they were so excited to hear it in general conference too!

diane said...

Your girls made me cry and Justin made me laugh.

Best Sunday of the year.

3WimmerBoys said...

There is nothing I love more than a girl in a white dress. Your girls wear it well! Thanks for helping me during the program, Brett is never aloud to leave down on Primary Program SUnday again! Plus he ruined our dinner plans, what's up with that!

SUMMER said...

Sooo cute!!! I bet they sang SO sweet! Your kids are adorable! I love the girl's dresses. Save those ones for me Val! xoxo