Friday, October 15, 2010

Carnival

Our School Carnival. Heavy mist gave the night a genuinely spooky feel.
Nana and Hoho came for a quick weekend visit. We loved having them here!

The girls won goldfish. (They over fed them, we think, or it was just the excitement of the evening, and they died the next morning. Whoops.) It was fun for the night anyway. They were so happy to win them!
The "Cake Walk".
My bigger guy spent most of the night with his buddies trying to win 2 liter bottles of soda. I am not sure how much it cost him, but he won 4 bottles. We had soda floats when we got home.

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

Um your family pictures look AMAZING! Every one of you look like models--just a whole family of models! I secretly (well not now) envy how gorgeous you are!

Danielle said...

These school carnivals are fun, huh? We just had our a few weeks ago. I want you to post your before/after pics of the girls bathroom! Your mom said its great:)

ferntyler said...

I love the "i'm not sure how much it cost him" It reminds me of chuck e cheese when the kids want to spend like $20 to get a $.50 toy - it's all in the fun of winning, right?